Grand Palace Tour The Emerald Buddha Tour Thailand
Grand Palace Tour " The Emerald Buddha " Bangkok Tour
Bangkok - Grand Palace Bangkok (Wat Phra Kaew) The Emerald Buddha - Bangkok
BANGKOK GRAND PALACE TOUR,This Tour is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendor and tradition. Though no longer the royal residence, it remains, the symbol of the kingdom. You'll visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew-Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, Royal Funeral Hall, the Golden Chedit, and the Royal Pantheon. Wat Phra Kaew is Thailand's most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts, sandals or T-shirts. Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Grand Palace adjoins Wat Phra Kaew in a common compound, and is where you will end up after exiting Wat Phra Kaew. Despite the proximity of the two, there's a distinct contrast in style between the very Thai Wat Phra Kaew and the more European inspired designs of the Grand Palace (the roof being the exception). The Grand Palace is nowadays used only for occasional ceremonial purposes and is no longer the royal residence. The present King Bhumibol (Rama IX) lives in Chitralada Palace (also closed to tourists), which is located not too far away in Bangkok's Dusit district. Though the interior of most of the buildings remain closed to the public Highlights of it are:
- Boromabiman Hall, built by King Rama VI and every king since has lived here at some time.
- Amarinda Hall, the original residence of King Rama I and the Hall of Justice. Nowadays it's impressive interior is used for ceremonial occasions and coronations. It contains the antique throne, used before the Western style one presently in use.
- Grand Palace Hall / Chakri Maha Prasat. Visitors are allowed inside the spacious European style reception room. This building has not been used for royal residence since the mysterious death of King Rama VIII (the older brother of the current King), found shot dead in his room in 1946. The reverence for the monarchy in Thailand means that, even today, this remains a completely taboo subject to talk publicly about in Thailand.
GRAND Palace Bangkok ' Video
Tour Itinerary of Grand Palace Tour ( Half Day Tour ) Morning Round Tour : 07.30 hrs. - 12.00 hrs.
07.45 Hrs.Pick up from the Hotel in Bangkok for Grand Palace.
08.30 Hrs.Visit the emerald Buddha temple and the Royal Grand Palace, the Former resident of various king of the cha-kri dynasty.
12.00 Hrs. Return to the hotel in Bangkok. Afternoon Round Tour : 13.00 hrs. - 17.00 hrs.
12.00 Hrs.Pick up from the Hotel in Bangkok for Grand Palace.
13.30 Hrs.Visit the emerald Buddha temple and the Royal Grand Palace, the Former resident of various king of the cha-kri dynasty.
17.00 Hrs. Return to the hotel in Bangkok.
Tour Price Include:
- Sight- Seeing Tour as Tour program above.
- All admission fee as stated in Tour program. ( Grand Palace Fee )
- Air condition Transport.
- English speaking guide.
- Transfer Bangkok - City and Temple - Bangkok.