|Grand Palace Tour Rice Barge Canal Tour,Klong Tour Bangkok |
Grand Palace Tour + Rice Barge Canal Tour Klong Tour
Duration:07.30 - 17.30 hrs.
Tour Attraction: Grand Palace Bangkok (Wat Phra Kaew) The Emerald Buddha - Klong Tour or Canal Tour - Rice Barge - River Sightseeing in Bangkok and attractions along chao phraya river Bangkok.
Morning Tour; Grand Palace Tour Bangkok,This tour is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendor and tradition. Though no longer the royal residence, it remains, the symbol of the kingdom. You'll visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew-Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, Royal Funeral Hall, the Golden Chedit, and the Royal Pantheon. Wat Phra Kaew is Thailand's most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts, sandals or T-shirts. Certain buildings in the Palace grounds.
The Grand Palace adjoins Wat Phra Kaew in a common compound, and is where you will end up after exiting Wat Phra Kaew. Despite the proximity of the two, there's a distinct contrast in style between the very Thai Wat Phra Kaew and the more European inspired designs of the Grand Palace (the roof being the exception). The Grand Palace is nowadays used only for occasional ceremonial purposes and is no longer the royal residence. The present King Bhumibol (Rama IX) lives in Chitralada Palace (also closed to tourists), which is located not too far away in Bangkok's Dusit district. Though the interior of most of the buildings remain closed to the public Highlights of it are:
- Boromabiman Hall, built by King Rama VI and every king since has lived here at some time.
- Amarinda Hall, the original residence of King Rama I and the Hall of Justice. Nowadays it's impressive interior is used for ceremonial occasions and coronations. It contains the antique throne, used before the Western style one presently in use.
- Grand Palace Hall / Chakri Maha Prasat. Visitors are allowed inside the spacious European style reception room. This building has not been used for royal residence since the mysterious death of King Rama VIII (the older brother of the current King), found shot dead in his room in 1946. The reverence for the monarchy in Thailand means that, even today, this remains a completely taboo subject to talk publicly about in Thailand.
Afternoon Tour; BANGKOK RICE BARGE CANAL TOUR; This afternoon tour allows you to experience the timeless world of " The Venice of The East ". Bangkok Canal,The Bangkok people still depend on the waterways to transport their merchandise, in particular rice, as the canals link the rice fields. You Will cruise by long tailed boat through exotic flora and picturesque canal houses. Midway, your cruise will continue in a converted rice barge. Sit back, relax and take in the scenery. Tropical fruits and a unlimited flow of drinks will be served on board. come and enjoy daily in Bangkok
Tour Itinerary; Grand Palace Tour + Rice Barge Canal Tour Sightseeing Tour
07.45 Hrs. Pick up from the Hotel in Bangkok for Grand Palace.
08.30 Hrs. Visit the emerald Buddha temple and the Royal Grand Palace, the Former resident of various king of the cha-kri dynasty.
12.00 hrs. Return back to the hotel in Bangkok. relax at your hotel and waiting for Rice Barge Canal Tour afternoon Trip about 13.30 hrs. aproxx. Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby again and then take you to our pier.
14.30 Hrs. we will take you to Bangkok noi canal by long-tail boat passing various canals and temples. this trip is Experience good feeling of life on the waterway ( Canal ) and see Thai people at work and at home by the Bangkok noi canal. and Then move from canal Onto a converted rice barge and cruise along the Chao Phraya and Enjoy to RiverRiver Sightseeing
and attractions along chao phraya river. The rice barge cruise will passing Temple of Down,Grand palace,Santa Cruz Church,Holy Rosary Church,etc.
17.30 hrs. arrive River city and tack you back to hotel in Bangkok .
Video Reviews of Grand Palace Tour Rice Barge Canal Tour,Klong Tour Bangkok
Tour Price per person 2300.- Baht
Tour Price Include:
- Sight- Seeing Tour as Tour program above.
- All admission fee as stated in Tour program. ( Grand Palace Fee )
- Air condition Transport.
- English speaking guide.
- Klong Tour with Rice Barge.
- Transfer Bangkok - Grand Palace - Canal Tour - Bangkok.
Exclude : Lunch
Bangkok Sight Seeing Tour Bangkok Half Day Full Day Tour DAILY BANGKOK TOUR