Pattaya City Tour
Experience the Pattaya city tours with the go to the Phratamnak Hill or Pattaya View Point & Wat Khao Phra Bat. Enjoy to see the to the view on top of the hill. This vantage point to see the best panoramic views of the curved bay of Pattaya. and then visit Wat PhraYai or Big Buddha, you can see the biggest Buddha image of Chonburi province, visible from far away approaching the hill. before transfer back to your hotel visit take you visit Gems Factory ,then back to your hotel in Pattaya city.
Pattaya Sightseeing Tour in half day, visit the most view point in Pattaya and beautiful famous Buddha temple on top hill of Pattaya.
Pattaya City Tour
Tour Code: PTY9
- Destination: Pattaya
- Start City: Pattaya
- End City: Pattaya
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Duration: Half Day
- Tour Departure: Daily
Pattaya City Tour ‘s Attractions
- Phratamnak Hill or Pattaya View Point
- Wat Khao Phra Bat
- Wat PhraYai or Big Buddha Temple
- Gems Factory
Pattaya City Tour
Phratumnak Hill is located on the border of South Pattaya and Jomtien. The pinnacle of the hill is one of the first-rate viewpoints overlooking the crescent bay of Pattaya. It is a popular spot amongst the tourists, specially on the sundown and at night while the metropolis is lit up. Located on the summit is Wat Khao Phra Bat at the southern side, a monument of HRH Admiral Kromluang Chomphon Khet Udomsak, the founding Father of the modern Royal Thai Navy, going through the north overlooking the sea. Royal Thai Navy’s radio station is also located on the hilltop.
Wat Khao Phra Bat or Wat Khao Phratamnak is positioned on Khao Phratamnak. It lies contrary to the viewpoint on the hill. There is an imitation of the Buddha’s footprint, Buddha pictures of the day and delightful mondop
Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha) Constructed in 1977, Wat Phra Yai houses the golden Buddha picture of Phra Buddha Sukhothai Walai Chonlathan or Luang Pho Yai in Subduing Mara gesture. The photo is about 18 meters high. The stairways function Naga. There are also 7 Buddha images of the day on the temple ground.
The Gem Factory in Pattaya is a need to go to in case you ever go to Pattaya, Thailand. There with will obtain a complimentary smooth drink before boarding on a quick informative trolley trip to examine the brief records of mining and jewelry crafting in Thailand. Once this is done, you’ll input the showroom which has sections, Gems and Gold section, and the Pearl section. The earrings craftsmanship is mind blowing!
Pattaya City Tour Time
Open Daily Morning : 09.00 Am. – 12.00 Pm. Afternoon : 12.00 Am. – 16.00 Pm.
Pattaya City Tour Itinerary;
- 09.00 Am. ( Morning round /12.00 Pm. Afternoon round : Pick you up at your hotel in Pattaya city and then transferred for Phratamnak Hill or Pattaya View Point & Wat Khao Phra Bat. This place is best Pattaya city viewpoint on Pratumnak Hill, you can see the beautiful surround view of Pattaya town
- 10.30 Am. Visit Wat PhraYai or Big Buddha , then visit Gems Factory and then take you back with transferred to your hotel in Pattaya city
- 12.00 Am. ( Morning round /16.00 Pm Afternoon round : Arrived your hotel in Pattaya city.
- Free style.
Adult : 400 ฿
Child : 300 ฿
- Minimum 2 pax
- Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour price included;
- Hotel transfer round trip in Pattaya
- Admission fee
- English guide
- Personal expense
Free transfer with as hotel area bellow;
- North Pattaya
- Central Pattaya
- South Pattaya
Transfer extra Charge 100 Bhat for out of hotel area as bellows;
- Phra Tamnak
- Thappasit Road and Thappaya Road
- South Pattaya Soi 1-16
- Jomtien Beach Soi 1-8
- Naklua Soi 1-16
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)