Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok by Bus and Boat
Experience Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok by Bus Air conditioned with guide. Let’s Explore Ayuthaya the World heritage Site near by Bangkok. In The Newest Perspective with Combination go by bus and returning by boat to Bangkok in one day.
Travel to Ayutthaya visit Summer Palace and World Heritage Site by Siam Hop Bus and Returning by Boat
Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok by Bus Siam Hop and Back by Boat
Tour Code: BKKB05
- Destination: Bangkok
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint
- Service : 08:30 Am.-18.00 Pm.
- Departure : Daily
- Meeting Point : Central World and MBK Shopping Centre
Ayutthaya World Heritage Site
Thailand’s former capital Ayutthaya is famed for its temple ruins and ancient world heritage sites. Most traffic head first to Ayutthaya Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site placed with inside the center of the city, for a complete assessment of the city’s records and beyond glory. Surrounded with the aid of using those ruins, it’s now no longer hard to assume the grandeur that when turned into the dominion of Ayutthaya.
Ayutthaya Historical Park accommodates 4 temples – Wat Phra Ram, Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Wat Mahathat, Wat Ratchaburana – the Royal Palace and Wiharn Phra Mongkol Bophit. Outside the park itself, ancient world heritage sites are randomly peppered alongside the west, south and japanese components of the outer island. Many of the archaeological reveals from the break webweb sites round Ayutthaya are exhibited at Chao Sam Phraya National Museum, so this is a superb area to go to in case you are involved to analyze greater approximately Ayutthaya’s heritage.
- In Ayutthaya have many Buddhist temples and Summer palace have strict dress code. A simple rule to follow is to cover your shoulders, belly, and knees. Just dress to impress your grandma.
Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok Itinerary;
- 08:30 Am. First stop and departure from Central World Bangkok
- 08:45 Am. Second stop and departure from MBK Shopping Centre with Siam Hop Bus, then lead you up to Ayutthaya by express way
- 10:00 Am. Arrival time to Bang Pa In Summer Palace. Explore Bang Pa In Summer Palace or Wat Niwet Thammaprawat
- 11:00 Am. Travel to Art of the Kingdom Museum Ayutthaya
- 12:30Am. The bus will take you to Talad Kongkhong Market, enjoy to your lunch by yourself ( lunch excluded )
- 13:30 Pm. Afternoon trip start travel to Wat Lokayasutharam, enjoy to see the largest reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya
- 14:30Pm. Visit to Wat Phra Si Sanphet, the holiest temple on the site of the old Royal Palace in Thailand’s ancient capital of Ayutthaya until the city was completely destroyed, then the bus will take you to river boat pier. then enjoy to cruise trip along the Chaophraya river to Bangkok
- 19:30Pm. Arrival by boat at Sathorn Pier ( Saphan Taksin station,BTS skytrain station S6)
Adult : 1800฿
Child : 1600฿
Tour Price included;
- English Guide
- Admissions fee
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER & Map for meeting point details to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to check in at meeting point counter : Central World and MBK Shopping Centre
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified