Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok by Boat and Bus
Experience Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok by Boat and Bus. Let’s Explore Ayuthaya the World heritage Site near by Bangkok. In The Newest Perspective with Combination go by boat and returning by bus to Bangkok.
Travel to Ayutthaya visit Summer Palace and World Heritage Site by Boat and Returning by Bus
Ayutthaya Tour From Bangkok by Boat and Back by Bus
Tour Code: BKKB06
- Destination: Bangkok
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint
- Service : 07:00 Am.-17.00 Pm.
- Departure : Daily
- Meeting Point : Sathorn Pier
Ayutthaya Province , The World Heritage Site
Welcome to Ayutthaya, Thailand’s former capital Ayutthaya is famed for its temple ruins and ancient world heritage sites. Most traffic head first to Ayutthaya Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site placed with inside the center of the city, for a complete assessment of the city’s records and beyond glory. Surrounded with the aid of using those ruins, it’s now no longer hard to assume the grandeur that when turned into the dominion of Ayutthaya.
Ayutthaya Historical Park accommodates 4 temples – Wat Phra Ram, Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Wat Mahathat, Wat Ratchaburana – the Royal Palace and Wiharn Phra Mongkol Bophit. Outside the park itself, ancient world heritage sites are randomly peppered alongside the west, south and japanese components of the outer island. Many of the archaeological reveals from the break webweb sites round Ayutthaya are exhibited at Chao Sam Phraya National Museum, so this is a superb area to go to in case you are involved to analyze greater approximately Ayutthaya’s heritage.
- In Ayutthaya province have King Palace and many Buddhist temples, that place is strict dress code. A simple rule to follow is to cover your shoulders, belly, and knees. Just dress to impress your grandma.
Ayutthaya Tour by Boat Itinerary;
- 06.45 Am. Check in at the Sathorn Pier
- 07:00 Am. Depart from Sathorn Pier ( Saphan Taksin station,BTS skytrain station S6) by Chao Phraya Express Boat (Air-conditioned), enjoy to see scenery of the Chaophraya river from Bangkok to outside of town. the boat will passing the river attractions such as Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace, etc.
- 10:00 Am. Arrived to Beautiful Bang Pa In Summer Palace. Explore Bang Pa In Summer Palace or Wat Niwet Thammaprawat
- 11:00 Am. Travel by bus to Art of the Kingdom Museum
- 12:30 Am. Trip to Talad Kongkhong Market, enjoy to your lunch by yourself ( excluded lunch )
- 13:30 Pm. Travel to Wat Lokayasutharam, the largest reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya province
- 14:30 Pm. Travel to Wat Phra Si Sanphet The world heritage site of Ayutthaya. then returning back to Bangkok
- 17.30 Pm. Arrival Bangkok and drop at Central World Bangkok
Adult : 1800฿
Child : 1600฿
Tour Price included;
- English Guide
- Admissions fee
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER & Map for meeting point details to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to check in at meeting point counter : Sathorn Pier ( Saphan Taksin station,BTS skytrain station S6)
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified