Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and City Temple Tour
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and City Temple Tour. Bangkok sightseeing tour, combined trip of most interesting full day tour. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddles and salt fields. Arriving at the jetty, you board long tailed boats and cruise through the many small canals that takes you to the Floating market at Damnern saduak. Here, you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods. Then return back to Bangkok for visit three of the most unusual Buddhist temples in Bangkok. Visit to Wat Trimitr with its invaluable Golden Buddha (5 ½ tons of solid gold) – Wat Po, the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings – Wat Benjamaborpitr, the White Marble Temple, one of the finest examples of Thai architecture.
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and City Temple Tour
Combined full day tour in Ratchaburi Privince and Bangkok , visit most famous interesting of Damnoen saduak floating market and Beautiful 3 Buddhist temples
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and City and Temple Tour
Tour Code: BKKF4
- Destination: Ratchaburi province and Bangkok
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Duration: Full Day
Damnoen Saduak and City Temple Tour ‘s Attractions
- See the famous Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Ride on long-tailed boat
- See many traditional Thai houses & life style
- Sugar Home Industry
- Handy craft factory
- See views of rice paddles and salt fields
- The Temple of the Golden Buddha
- The Reclining Buddha Temple
- The Marble temple
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi Province
The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is located at Damnoen Saduak District, Ratchaburi Province, about 105 kms from Bangkok. According to history around 1866 King Rama IV ordered that a 32 kms long canal be dug at Damnoen Saduak. This canal would connect the Mae Klong River with the Tacheen River. The excellent quality soil beside the canal is very fertile and suitable for growing many kinds of fruits and vegetables. The area is famous for Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and coconut. The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a very attractive place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. Tourists will also see traditional Thai houses, the way they live and travel by boats, and please try riding on a small boat to experience the floating market.
Beautiful Thee Temples Bangkok
Thailand has over 26,000 Wats or Buddhist temples. This trip brings you visit to the three most distinguished temples in Bangkok.
• Wat Trimitr, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, see to the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple.
• Wat Po, temple of the Reclining Buddha, see to the largest and oldest in Bangkok.
• Wat Benchamabopit, see to the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carrara.
Damnoen Saduak floating Market & City Temple Tour Itinerary
Tour Time : 06.30 Am. – 17.00 Pm.
- 06.30 Am. Meet our guide with driver at your hotel lobby in hotel central area of Bangkok
- 07.00 Am. Leave Bangkok for Ratchaburi province
- 08.30 Am. Arrive the boat pier, then enjoy the scenery of rural life by the longtails speed boat to Floating market and visit brown Sugar home Industry. and then process you to Damnoen saduak floating market.
- 09.00 Am. Arrive the Floating Market, almost untouched by the modern world, you will enjoy watching the farmer s’ selling food, fruits, flowers and many kinds of local products in their boats. And then relax for free at leisure at market area. This time you can joint on private paddle boat (optional tour)
- 11.45 Am. Depart for Bangkok and continues for City and Temple Tour Bangkok.
- 13.30 Am. Visit the largest golden Buddha image with 5.0 tons solid gold in Wat trimitr. Then will bring you and passing to Bangkok China Town with the Reclining Buddha image with 48-meter-long and 15 meters High cover ink gold feat in Wat Po or Wat Pra Chetupon Vimolmangkalararm Rajvoramahaviharn.
15.00 Am. Visit Wat Benchamabopitr , the marble temple, constructed of marble from Carrara Italy.
- 16.30 Am. Return back to the hotel in Bangkok.
- 13.30 Pm. Group will be transferred to Wat Phra Kaew. the chapel of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the world’s most precious image of the lord Buddha, the 75 cm. statue of jade sits atop an 11 m golden pedestal surrounded by lavish mural and richly decorated pavilions. Then group will be moved to visit the grand palace which encompasses several major buildings. The most prominent buildings include the throne hall. The reception hall and the coronation hall.
- 17.00 Pm. Return back to the hotel in Bangkok.
Dress Code For Buddhist Temple Avoid Wearing
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, tight fitting trousers, tights, leggings
- Quarter length trousers
- Mid-riff showing or backless clothing
- No clothing with holes (for instance ripped jeans)
- Low-cut clothing
- Bare chest in men
- Sleeveless shirts or vests. Only shirts or tops to cover your shoulders
- Sweat shirts, sweat pants, windcheaters, pyjamas and fisherman trousers
- Sandals and flip-flops without socks
- See-through shirts and blouses
- All shirtsleeves that are rolled up.
*Tourists who dressed as mentioned above you can borrow free clothes from the royal staff at the Grand Palace’s changing room
Adult : 1700 ฿
Child : 1300 ฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price included;
- Hotel transfer round trip
- English tour guide
- Admission fee
- Personal expense
- Tour optional : Private paddle boat in canal
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)