Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok
Ayutthaya full day tour by road come and enjoy with Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok. Visit to Ayutthaya World heritage town. Then visit ancient palaces and old temple in Ayutthaya old city of Thailand.
Ayutthaya Tour from Bangkok
Visit Ancients places at Ayutthaya UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1991
Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok
Tour Code: BKKF15-1
- Destination: Ayutthaya
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Duration: Full Day Tour
- Tour Time : 06.45 Am. – 16.00 Pm.
Ayutthaya Tour ‘s Attractions
- Ayutthaya Ancient City World Heritage
- Wat Phu Khao Thong Ayutthaya
- Ancient palace, Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Viharn Phra Mongkol Bopit
- Biggest reclining Buddha temple in Ayutthaya at Wat Lokaya Sutharam
- Head Buddha image in banyan tree roots at Wat Phra Mahathat
- The Monastery of Auspicious Victory Wat Yai chaimongkhon
Wat Phu Khao Thong Ayutthaya
Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Viharn Phra Mongkol Bopit Ancient Palace Ayutthaya
Biggest Reclining Buddha Temple in Ayutthaya at Wat Lokaya Sutharam
Head Buddha Image in Banyan Tree Roots at Wat Phra Mahathat
The Monastery of Auspicious Victory Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon
Ayutthaya “Old Capital of Thailand “
Ayutthaya is one of Thailand’s historical and majestic attractions. Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, the capital of Thailand, then known as the Kingdom of Ayutthaya, was one of Southeast Asia’s largest cities and a regional powerhouse for 417 years. Visitors to Ayutthaya can marvel at its grandeur, which is reflected in the many magnificent temples and ruins clustered in and around the city. Although there are numerous attractions, the Phra nakhon Si Ayutthaya Historical Park in the heart of Ayutthaya City is a UNESCO’s World Heritage site and a wonder to behold.
Floating Market Ayutthaya Tour Itinerary
- 07.00 Am. Meet our guide with driver at your hotel lobby in hotel central area of Bangkok
- 07.30 Am. Leave Bangkok for Ayutthaya province
- 08.30 Am. Arrive at Ayutthaya, then visit Wat Phu Khao Thong Ayutthaya. This temple was built by King Ramesuan (r. 1369-1370 / 1388-1395) in 1395.
- 19.30 Am. Arrived to the ancient palace, Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Viharn Phra Mongkol Bopit
- 12.00 Pm. Lunch
- 13.00 Pm. Visit to Wat Lokaya Sutharam“ the biggest reclining Buddha temple in Ayuttthaya“. travel around temple. This reclining Buddha is a big white Buddha with the length of 42 meters and height of 8 meters.
- 13.30 Pm. visit ” Wat Phra Mahathat or head Buddha image in banyan tree roots temple Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon “the Monastery of Auspicious Victory” this temple was founded in the second half of the 14th century during the reign of King U Thong
- 14.30 Pm. Leave from Ayutthaya to Bangkok
- 16.00 Pm. Arrived Bangkok
Ayutthaya Dress Code
- No shorts
- No flip flops, slippers or open toe shoes.
- Shoulders must be covered
- T-shirts are permitted
- No culottes or 3/4 pants
- No figure hugging clothes
Floating Market Ayutthaya Tour Price ( Minimum 2 Pax)
Price/Person Adult : 1900 ฿ Child : 1600 ฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price included;
- Hotel transfer round trip
- English tour guide
- Admission fee
- Personal expense
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)