Kanchanaburi Trekking Tour
One destination and poplar tour by Bangkok, Kanchanaburi trekking tour one day trip from Bangkok. This morning, we will take you to Kanchanaburi ,the town is know under name of the Bridge on the Riverkwai. Experience to the best of tourist highlight attraction of Kanchanaburi province such as ; World War ll Cemetery and Museum, Bridge Over the River Kwai, Train on the Death Railway and see the beautiful water fall ” Saiyok Noi Fall ” and then leave for Bangkok.
Kanchanaburi Trekking Tour One Day Trip from Bangkok
Experience Trekking Tour in Kanchanaburi, Visit to World War ll Cemetery and Museum, Bridge Over the River Kwai, The Train on the Death Railway, Trekking Trip with Bamboo Rafting and Elephant Ridding and Saiyok Noi Water Fall
Kanchanaburi Trekking Tour from Bangkok
Tour Code: BKKK2
- Destination: Kanchanaburi Province
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Duration: Full Day
- Tour Departure : Daily
Kanchanaburi Trekking Tour ‘s Attractions
- World War ll Cemetery
- World War ll Cemetery Museum
- Bridge Over the River Kwai
- Train on the Death Railway
- Elephant riding
- Saiyok Noi Water Fall
Kanchanaburi or Riverkwai, as a result, several of Thailand’s largest waterfalls nature and most extensive wildlife sanctuaries are found in this area. The magnificent landscape and charming beauty of Kanchanaburi have resulted in major tourist attractions including several well-known waterfalls, caves which were once inhabited by Neolithic man, pristine national parks, tranquil rivers, virgin forests, and reservoir. Together, they offer an intriguing experience for first-time or repeat visitors. Whether its fishing, rafting, canoeing, mountain biking, bird-watching, star-gazing, golfing, elephant and jungle trekking, or even living in bamboo rafts, Kanchanaburi takes pride in offering them all.
Kanchanaburi Tour Full Day Trip From Bangkok
Tour Time : 06.30 Am. – 19.00 Pm.
- 06:30 Am. Pick you up from your hotel in Bangkok and transfer to Kanchanaburi Province
- 09:30 Am. Arrived in Kanchanaburi province, home well known of the Bridge Over the River Kwai. then visit The allied prisoners of World War II Cemetery, who perished while building the Death Railway. then visit to the World War II museum and continue to Bridge over the River Kwai to look at surrounding. Take a ride through history on the Death Railway Train, passing lush forest scenery and Kwai river view
- 12:00 Am.Arrive to the train station trip on the train around 1 hour.
- 13:00 Pm.Have lunch at local rafts restaurant.
- 13:30 Pm.Take a long tails boat along the river for rafting and enjoy trekking trip continue on elephant riding
- 14:30 Pm. Visit to famous waterfall in Kanchanaburi, Sai Yok Noi waterfall for relaxing before back to Bangkok
- 15:00 Pm.Depart from waterfall for return back to Bangkok.
- 19:00 Pm. Arrive in Bangkok.
- Free style
Adult : 2100฿
Child : 1800฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price included;
- Hotel transfer round trip
- English tour guide
- Trekking Trip
- Admission fee
- Personal expense
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)