Grand Palace Bangkok and Bangkok Canal Tour
Grand Palace Bangkok and Bangkok Canal Tour is combined tour Grand Palace Bangkok and Bangkok Canal Tour. Visit Grand Palace the Emerald buddha temple. This is a “must” for every visitor to Bangkok, for The Royal Grand Palace Complex, which includes the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keow) is unquestionably one of the wonders of the world today.
Afternoon tour allows you to experience the timeless world of” The Venice of the East”. The Bangkok people love to live and depend on the waterways to transport their merchandise. In particular rice, as the canals link the rice fields. You will cruise by Chao Phraya express boat through exotic flora and picturesque canal Houses. Mid-way your boat will continue in a converted rice barge. Sit back, relax and take in the scenery. Welcome drink and tropical fruits will be served on board. Rice barge river cruise will be passing as; Grand palace, Temple of dawn Wat Arun, river 5-star hotel and Icon Siam.
Grand Palace Bangkok and Bangkok Canal Tour Combined Tours Bangkok
Sightseeing Bangkok full day tour, visit to Grand Palace The Emerald Buddha Temple and Thonburi canal tour with traditional rice barge river cruise along the Chaophraya river
Grand Palace Bangkok and Bangkok Canal Tour
Tour Code: BKKF2
- Destination: Bangkok Thailand
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Duration: Full Day Tour
Grand Palace Bangkok and Bangkok Canal Tour Highlights
- See the beautiful of Royal Grand palace
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Golden Buddha at Wat Wat Trimitr
- Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings at Wat Po
- White Marble Temple at Wat Benjamaborpitr
- Bangkok City Views
- Boat trip to canal
- Local people’s way of life
Grand Palace Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace adjoins Wat Phra Kaew in a common compound, and is where you will end up after exiting Wat Phra Kaew. Despite the proximity of the two, there’s a distinct contrast in style between the very Thai Wat Phra Kaew and the more European inspired designs of the Grand Palace (the roof being the exception). The Grand Palace is nowadays used only for occasional ceremonial purposes and is no longer the royal residence. The present King Bhumibol (Rama IX) lives in Chitralada Palace (also closed to tourists), which is located not too far away in Bangkok’s Dusit district.
Bangkok Canals Klong Thonburi
Travel by motor boat and traditional rice barge with welcome drink and buffet Thai fruits. dubbed by Westerners at the time as the “Venice of East,” Bangkok is still an enchanting city, with the local people’s way of life closely aligned with the life-giving waterways. The charm of living along the banks of serene klong (canal) is much the same as in the past. On a boat trip from the mouth of the canal near Thonburi railway station, it is possible to see the National Museum of Royal Barges on the right-hand side. A place to stop and look at the barges used in the Royal Barge Procession – the most spectacular of waterfront events.
Grand Palace & City Temple Tour Bangkok Itinerary
Tour Time : 07.45 Pm. – 16.30 Pm.
- 07.45 Am. Meet our guide with driver at your hotel lobby in hotel central area of Bangkok.
- 08.30 Am. Visit the emerald Buddha temple and the Royal Grand Palace, the Former resident of various king of the Cha-kri dynasty.
- 11.45 Am. Return back to the hotel in Bangkok. relax at your hotel and waiting for our driver at your hotel lobby.
- 13.30 Pm. approx. Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby for Rice barge canal tour and then take you to our pier.
- 14.30 Pm. we will take you to Bangkok canals by Chao Phraya express boat, passing various canals and temples. this trip is Experience good feeling of life on the waterway and see Thai people at work and at home, children play water swimming, in the Bangkok noi canal. The chaophraya express boat will passing as; National Museum of Royal Barges, Wat Suwannaram ratchaworawihan,Wat Srisudaram worawiharn,Taling Chan Floating Market,Wat Taling Chan,Chak Phra Canal. enjoy to fish feeding and then move from canal into a converted rice barge and cruise along the Chao Phraya and enjoy to river sightseeing and attractions along Chao Phraya river. The rice barge cruise will be passing Temple of Down, Grand Palace, Santa Cruz Church, Holy Rosary Church, river 5-star hotel and Icon Siam
- 17.30 Pm. arrive the pier with transfer you back to your hotel in Bangkok.
Dress Code For Grand Palace Avoid Wearing
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, tight fitting trousers, tights, leggings.
- Quarter length trousers.
- Mid-riff showing or backless clothing.
- No clothing with holes (for instance ripped jeans)
- Low-cut clothing.
- Bare chest in men.
- Sleeveless shirts or vests. Only shirts or tops to cover your shoulders.
- Sweat shirts, sweat pants, windcheaters, pyjamas and fisherman trousers.
- Sandals and flip-flops without socks.
- See-through shirts and blouses.
- All shirtsleeves that are rolled up.
*Tourists who dressed as mentioned above you can borrow free clothes from the royal staff at the Grand Palace’s changing room
Adult : 2400 ฿
Child : 1900 ฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price included;
- Hotel transfer round trip
- English tour guide
- Admission fee
- Welcome drink on board
- Buffet Thai fruits
- Personal expense
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)