White Orchid River Cruise Bangkok Loy Krathong
Loy Krathong Dinner in Bangkok on Chao Phraya river cruise White Orchid River Cruise Bangkok. Journey the the large luxury modern river cruise White Orchid River Cruise. Welcome aboard the deluxe modern Bangkok dinner cruise on the Chaophraya river Bangkok. Spend an exciting and memorable onboard “Loy Krathong Night” long evening cruising and dinning along the Chaophraya River enchanting magical atmosphere which is something you should not miss.
Loy Krathong Dinner Bangkok White Orchid River Cruise
Enjoy Thailand festival Loy Krathong onboard board long most beautiful landmarks of Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand
White Orchid Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise Bangkok
Tour Code: BKKNL03
- Destination: Bangkok
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Cruise Capacity : 500 Person
- Type of Dinner Menu : International Buffet
- Check in time: 19.30 Pm.
- Cruising time: 19.45 Pm. – 21.45 Pm.
- Cruise Pier Drop-Off: Asiatique Riverfront
- Cruise Departure : Daily
Chaophraya River Bangkok Attractions
- The Holy Rosary Church
- Santa Cruz Church
- Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawiharn
- Temple of Dawn Wat Arun
- Grand Palace The emerald Buddha Temple
- Rama 8 Bridge
- River Hotel 5-Star
- Icon Siam
- Asiatique the riverfront
White Orchid Dinner Cruise Itinerary
Cruising Time : 19.45 Pm. – 21.45 Pm.
- 19.30 Pm: Check in at Cruise Counter at River City
- 19.45 Pm: Departure from Pier. Welcome drink to be served and Welcome show by Thai classical Dance , then the cruise will be cruising along the Chaophraya River pass Rama I Bridge (Memorial Bridge) Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, Rama VIII Bridge.
- 20.00 Pm: Enjoy delicious international buffet dinner will be served with variety of delight Thai and International buffet with enjoyed with our entertainer by saxophone musician on board.
- 21.00 Pm: Enjoy the live music band disco on the cruise and then enjoy to see beautiful show of cabaret on board, relaxing by yourself on open-air deck 360 for good view of Bangkok.
- 21.45 Pm: the cruise will arrive the pier.
White Orchid Dinner Cruise Bangkok
White Orchid Dinner Cruise Bangkok is large luxury river cruise on the Chao phraya river Bangkok. If you are looking for and evening out. White Orchid Dinner Cruise is one of your choice for choose to Bangkok dinner cruise with more entertainment on board by Thai classical dancing, Cabaret show and live music singer on board. White Orchid River Cruise and spend an exciting and memorable 2 hour – long evening cruising and dinner along the River of King “Chao Phraya River” enchanting magical atmosphere which is something you should not miss. The tranquil river setting is the perfect place to relax and enjoy good meals in international buffet dinner, excellent service and fabulous river scenery while relishing time spent with your special ones.
Bangkok Dinner Cruise Dress Code
- Free style
Price/Person Adult : 1400฿ Child : 1100฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price included;
- Welcome Drink
- International buffet dinner
- Thai dance, Live Music Band,Cabaret Show
- Cruise trip along the Chaophraya river
- Personal expense
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER & Pier Map to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)
Booking here >>
What is the Loy Krathong Festival?
Loy Krathong Festival Thailand, that originated within the ancient Sukhothai Kingdom around 800 years ago, is one in all the largest festivals in Thailand. The word loy in Thai means that ‘to float’ and krathong interprets to ‘basket or boat’, that the which means of Loy Krathong is ‘float a basket’.
A Kra Thong may be a little lotus-shaped boat historically made up of banana leaves and embellished with flowers. within the center of the Krathong, there are traditionally three sticks of incense and a lit candle, and alternative things like hair and coins.
How to celebrate Loy Krathong festival?
On the evening of the festival, Thai folks gather around rivers, lakes, and canals to unleash lotus-shaped baskets or krathongs as the simplest way to provide because of the divinity of water (called Pra Mae Khongkha) and provoke forgiveness for victimisation an excessive amount of water or contaminating it. Nowadays, it’s additionally a way to urge eliminate negativity gathered throughout the previous year and welcome chance within the returning year.Buddha, celebrate the tip of the time of year
Loy Krathong Activities
The night of Loy Krathong Day is one of the maximum picturesque gala’s in Bangkok. It’s whilst humans collect round lakes, rivers and canals to pay respects to the goddess of water with the aid of using freeing lovely lotus-formed rafts,
Loy Krathong Day this year is on Friday 19, November 2021