Loy Krathong Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise
Special Dinner cruise on Loy Krathong NIght Bangkok Thailand, Experience Loy Kratong day dinning in Bangkok on Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise Bangkok. Experience romantic diner Bangkok in the evening on the Chao Phraya Princess River cruise, enjoy a delicious buffet dinner under candle lights romantic seat. A touch of world class dinner cruise in Bangkok. Dine on a stylish luxurious cruise. View the historical landmarks on a river cruise along the Chao Phraya River Bangkok, Thailand.
Loy Krathong Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise Full Moon Party Dining River Cruise Bangkok on Loy Krathong NIght
Experience Bangkok’s World-Class Dinner Cruise Dine on a modern, luxury cruise. View the historical landmarks on a river cruise along the Chao Phraya river Bangkok, Thailand
Chao Phraya Princess Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise Bangkok
Tour Code: BKKNL02
- Destination: Bangkok
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Joint Tour
- Cruise Capacity : 500 Persons
- Type of Dinner Menu : International Buffet
- Check in time: 19.00 Pm.
- Cruising time: 19.30 Pm. – 21.30 Pm.
- Cruise Pier Drop-Off: River City Pier
- Cruise Departure : Daily
Bangkok Dinner Cruise Attractions
- The Holy Rosary Church
- Santa Cruz Church
- Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawiharn
- Temple of Dawn Wat Arun
- Grand Palace The emerald Buddha Temple
- Rama 8 Bridge
- River Hotel 5-Star
- Icon Siam
- Asiatique the riverfront
Chao Phraya Princess Loy Krathong Cruise Itinerary
Cruising Time : 19.30 Pm. – 22.00 Pm.
- 19.00 Pm: Check in at IconSiam counter checkin, warm welcome from our receptionists.
- 19.30: Pm: Depart River City Pier. Our waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks.
- 20.00 Pm: Dinner Select your desired dishes from our international buffet bar. Our musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to complement with your meal.
- 21.00 Pm: Time for Loy Krathong activity , then enjoy to dance! Our singer selects cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
- 22.00 Pm: Arrive at IconSiam Pier
Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
Chaophraya Princess Cruise is the luxury modern cruise Chaophraya river Bankok. it is equipped with Air-conditioned floor and open-air floor full bar, safety systems, luxurious furniture and decoration and professional service staff to assure your complete comfort and safety. While enjoying your gourmet and elegance buffet dinner our Musician & Singer ‘s will entertain you with a repertoire that ties the east to west and swings to t he Latin beat of romantic & pop jazz songs.
Chao Phraya Princess Cruise Dress Code
- Free style
Adult : 1500฿ Child : 1200฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price included;
- Welcome Drink
- International Buffet
- Thai dance, Live Music Band
- Cruise trip along the Chaophraya river
- Personal expense
How to use this tour?
- After confirmed we will get TOUR VOUCHER & Pier Map to you by mail for guarantee booking
- Please present either a printed or show on your mobile to the tour guide
- TOUR VOUCHER is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- In case traffic jam or transfer delay, please ring to us (hot line for call on tour voucher)
Booking here >>
What is the Loy Krathong Festival?
Loy Krathong Festival Thailand, that originated within the ancient Sukhothai Kingdom around 800 years ago, is one in all the largest festivals in Thailand. The word loy in Thai means that ‘to float’ and krathong interprets to ‘basket or boat’, that the which means of Loy Krathong is ‘float a basket’.
A Kra Thong may be a little lotus-shaped boat historically made up of banana leaves and embellished with flowers. within the center of the Krathong, there are traditionally three sticks of incense and a lit candle, and alternative things like hair and coins.
How to celebrate Loy Krathong festival?
On the evening of the festival, Thai folks gather around rivers, lakes, and canals to unleash lotus-shaped baskets or krathongs as the simplest way to provide because of the divinity of water (called Pra Mae Khongkha) and provoke forgiveness for victimisation an excessive amount of water or contaminating it. Nowadays, it’s additionally a way to urge eliminate negativity gathered throughout the previous year and welcome chance within the returning year.Buddha, celebrate the tip of the time of year
Loy Krathong Activities
The night of Loy Krathong Day is one of the maximum picturesque gala’s in Bangkok. It’s whilst humans collect round lakes, rivers and canals to pay respects to the goddess of water with the aid of using freeing lovely lotus-formed rafts,
Loy Krathong Day this year is on Friday 19, November 2021